Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
- 2003 (169)
-
2002
(248)
- December(24)
- November(20)
-
October(18)
- Bruce Willis: An Interview with The Greatest Livi...
- I was discussing San Francisco's Homeless proposit...
- My greatest fear was (and like any addict, still i...
- This weekend was another one of those difficult jo...
- My dad is coming up to visit for the first time si...
- Great news! I just discovered the best way to lose...
- I'm selling my Tornado Whirlwind II Foosball Table...
- 28 Days Later In what could amount to be one of ...
- 28 Days Later In what could amount to be one of ...
- Well, looks like there is no joy in Halloween town...
- Over the last couple of days I've discovered some ...
- Looking for a roommate in San Francisco is a laugh...
- Got lots done today amazingly enough. The soundtra...
- Baseball in October is different. Is there any spo...
- If I don't post often over the next week or so ple...
- The things in life that I find the most important ...
- Okay. So some of you may be wondering what happene...
- I'm beginning to think that Hollywood is a man's w...
- September(40)
- August(40)
- July(29)
- June(28)
- May(40)
- March(1)
- February(4)
- January(4)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2002
(248)
-
▼
October
(18)
- Bruce Willis: An Interview with The Greatest Livi...
- I was discussing San Francisco's Homeless proposit...
- My greatest fear was (and like any addict, still i...
- This weekend was another one of those difficult jo...
- My dad is coming up to visit for the first time si...
- Great news! I just discovered the best way to lose...
- I'm selling my Tornado Whirlwind II Foosball Table...
- 28 Days Later In what could amount to be one of ...
- 28 Days Later In what could amount to be one of ...
- Well, looks like there is no joy in Halloween town...
- Over the last couple of days I've discovered some ...
- Looking for a roommate in San Francisco is a laugh...
- Got lots done today amazingly enough. The soundtra...
- Baseball in October is different. Is there any spo...
- If I don't post often over the next week or so ple...
- The things in life that I find the most important ...
- Okay. So some of you may be wondering what happene...
- I'm beginning to think that Hollywood is a man's w...
-
▼
October
(18)
10/23/2002
I was discussing San Francisco's Homeless proposition today with a girl I know who is a die hard bleeding-heart liberal. Aside from hating Gavin Newsome as if he had cancelled Christmas, she believes the "care not cash" policy this proposition is promoting is just wrong... My thoughts were to the contrary since I believe giving homeless people money is similar to giving bullets to someone with an empty gun. Anyone care to slap some sense into me?
These are the thoughts that help me sleep at night since the alternative thoughts are rather depressing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: