About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

10/14/2002
I'm selling my Tornado Whirlwind II Foosball Table. Yes, I know... for some of you who've had their asses handed to them by me on this table, it's the end of an era. But I've decided to streamline my life in case I decide to bolt in the next few months. Liquid living is fast living I always say. And below, some info about my table specifically: A long time ago, during the great DotCom golden days, I bought a lot of fun things for my apartment. Some of these things I still use a great deal and others just take up space and collect dust. It's time to get rid of some of them! I've got a Tornado Whirlwind Foosball table with your name on it! According to the spiffy brochure, "the Whirlwind delivers first-class excitement at a no-frills price and was named by Consumer Digest as a best buy for 2001." Of course, I've found that it is also extremely usefull as a clothes hanger and walnut cracker. Originally purchased for $695 (not counting shipping and handling) I'm selling it for $400 (firm). Even though the price is lower, the quality isn't as it is still in just-out-of-the-box condition. I'll even throw in some extras (balls, lubricant, and an official rule book to prevent your frat boy neighbor from selling you bullshit rules). -Mahogany laminate finish -35" height is perfect for families with children -Friction grip wooden handles -Centerless ground, chrome plated, hollow steel rods -Three man goalie -Patented man and cushion system -Boot style leg leveler system -Solid legs that will not warp or split Width 28 7/8" Length 56 3/4" Height 35" Weight 195 lbs. Purchaser is responsible for moving & delivery.

0 comments: