Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

12/03/2002
Hello E! Hello Anais... long time no hear. My little chili pepper, why the long face? The usual stuff... only more complicated than ever. Haven't I told you a thousand times before... must I tell you again? What's that? You must not let complex thoughts enter that little latin mind of yours. You are much too delicate... Much like Henry was. Henry Miller you mean? Yes. You are much like him. In many ways to be true but in this way, you especially remind me of him. Is that a compliment? Yes, mon cheri... it is a compliment. You are not a simple man it is true but someone, someday will see through the walls you've slowly built up and see who you truly are. That someone could be nearby already, just unaware of how to let you be yourself. It is rather difficult you know. You mean allowing me my faults or seeing through my walls? Hahhahahaha... see, even with a simple observation you must push it past the bounds of normal response. Yes mon ami, both of your questions can be answered with an emphatic Yes! But don't worry, greatness has a way of challenging the unworthy. How you respond to these challenges is what will, in essence, make you great. Do you understand dearest? I think I do. It is frustrating though to have people constantly challenge the way you think. Henry felt the same. Along with that pot belly, receding hairline and that penchant for fits of anger, you're really much too much like Henry Miller than I care to mention. I also read something written by you recently I think... an attempt at erotica that, while mildly amusing, lacked the passion that I know is inside you. In a nutshell, I'm just another in a seemingly long line of women in your life that has accused you of that, am I not? Yes. Asking me to change that about myself is like asking a leopard to change his spots. It is what gives my other writing the bitter bite that everyone seems to appreciate. There in lies the rub of a good writer, mon frer. You must transcend the common. You have to stoke the fires daily by either action or fantasy. Having a healthy fantasy life will help you deliver on the promise of the fantastic to your chosen lovers. It's not all about the physical. Remember, the biggest human errogenous zone is afterall the brain. Yes. You're right Anais. I will work on it. Thanks. Inspiration E! Look for it and the rest is easy. Keep pen to paper and deliver on your promise to me! Inspired by: the original Blogfather, Tony Pierce.

0 comments: