Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
- 2003 (169)
-
2002
(248)
-
December(24)
- I'll be updating MITH sometime over the next few h...
- Hola from San Diego! I didn't think I'd have acces...
- I'm incredibly agitated this morning. I'm guessing...
- More updates to the flash player, trying to get it...
- The light from the open window searched the shadow...
- I'm getting coal in my stocking this year... I've ...
- UPDATE: File's are working again... Listen to Beck...
- Seems as though people are digging the music playe...
- BiscuitRadio is finally live. I still need to sort...
- Sorry guys... still testing the player... One of t...
- Fucking rockstar! My flash artist friend, Josh is ...
- The long wait is almost over... sometime this wee...
- I've decided that I'm going to post as many of the...
- To: E! From: Gullible_Goober Subject: Second Cha...
- Some interesting stats... as stats go: 40% of m...
- By popular demand, more Dear MITH letters and my t...
- Weirdness. Yesterday, with quite possibly the high...
- Interestingly enough, when you post your e-mail ad...
- Awesome news... my flash guru friend Josh has deve...
- And She Danced The last of the sun's rays fall up...
- Hello E! Hello Anais... long time no hear. ...
- Unhappy Birthday by The Smiths I've come to wi...
- The bartender's three day old scruff meshed nicely...
- I'm a freak. Not news to many of you but I thought...
- November(20)
- October(18)
- September(40)
- August(40)
- July(29)
- June(28)
- May(40)
- March(1)
- February(4)
- January(4)
-
December(24)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2002
(248)
-
▼
December
(24)
- I'll be updating MITH sometime over the next few h...
- Hola from San Diego! I didn't think I'd have acces...
- I'm incredibly agitated this morning. I'm guessing...
- More updates to the flash player, trying to get it...
- The light from the open window searched the shadow...
- I'm getting coal in my stocking this year... I've ...
- UPDATE: File's are working again... Listen to Beck...
- Seems as though people are digging the music playe...
- BiscuitRadio is finally live. I still need to sort...
- Sorry guys... still testing the player... One of t...
- Fucking rockstar! My flash artist friend, Josh is ...
- The long wait is almost over... sometime this wee...
- I've decided that I'm going to post as many of the...
- To: E! From: Gullible_Goober Subject: Second Cha...
- Some interesting stats... as stats go: 40% of m...
- By popular demand, more Dear MITH letters and my t...
- Weirdness. Yesterday, with quite possibly the high...
- Interestingly enough, when you post your e-mail ad...
- Awesome news... my flash guru friend Josh has deve...
- And She Danced The last of the sun's rays fall up...
- Hello E! Hello Anais... long time no hear. ...
- Unhappy Birthday by The Smiths I've come to wi...
- The bartender's three day old scruff meshed nicely...
- I'm a freak. Not news to many of you but I thought...
-
▼
December
(24)
12/13/2002
Sorry guys... still testing the player... One of the cool ways of presenting the player is as a floating flash file that isn't dependent on html... If you have a PC, go here. What the floating player alows you to do is to move the small player anywhere on your screen as you listen so you can move it out of the way while you work and listen. So long as you stay within my domain, you have access to the player. Once you leave my site, it close automatically. Unfortunately, this cool technology isn't available for my macintosh friends... you'll have to go here I'm still working on the actual interface and landing page for all the albums I'm posting... right now the inaugural list of albums I'm posting this weekend is:
1. Beck - Sea Change
2. Thievery Corporation - Richest Man in Babylon
3. Disturbed - Believe
4. Offspring - Smash
5. Soul Coughing - El Oso
Upcoming albums include: Depeche Mode, The Smiths, Nirvana (NEW), Avril Lavigne, Matchbox 20 (NEW), Fatboy Slim (NEW)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: