Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
- 2003 (169)
-
2002
(248)
-
December(24)
- I'll be updating MITH sometime over the next few h...
- Hola from San Diego! I didn't think I'd have acces...
- I'm incredibly agitated this morning. I'm guessing...
- More updates to the flash player, trying to get it...
- The light from the open window searched the shadow...
- I'm getting coal in my stocking this year... I've ...
- UPDATE: File's are working again... Listen to Beck...
- Seems as though people are digging the music playe...
- BiscuitRadio is finally live. I still need to sort...
- Sorry guys... still testing the player... One of t...
- Fucking rockstar! My flash artist friend, Josh is ...
- The long wait is almost over... sometime this wee...
- I've decided that I'm going to post as many of the...
- To: E! From: Gullible_Goober Subject: Second Cha...
- Some interesting stats... as stats go: 40% of m...
- By popular demand, more Dear MITH letters and my t...
- Weirdness. Yesterday, with quite possibly the high...
- Interestingly enough, when you post your e-mail ad...
- Awesome news... my flash guru friend Josh has deve...
- And She Danced The last of the sun's rays fall up...
- Hello E! Hello Anais... long time no hear. ...
- Unhappy Birthday by The Smiths I've come to wi...
- The bartender's three day old scruff meshed nicely...
- I'm a freak. Not news to many of you but I thought...
- November(20)
- October(18)
- September(40)
- August(40)
- July(29)
- June(28)
- May(40)
- March(1)
- February(4)
- January(4)
-
December(24)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2002
(248)
-
▼
December
(24)
- I'll be updating MITH sometime over the next few h...
- Hola from San Diego! I didn't think I'd have acces...
- I'm incredibly agitated this morning. I'm guessing...
- More updates to the flash player, trying to get it...
- The light from the open window searched the shadow...
- I'm getting coal in my stocking this year... I've ...
- UPDATE: File's are working again... Listen to Beck...
- Seems as though people are digging the music playe...
- BiscuitRadio is finally live. I still need to sort...
- Sorry guys... still testing the player... One of t...
- Fucking rockstar! My flash artist friend, Josh is ...
- The long wait is almost over... sometime this wee...
- I've decided that I'm going to post as many of the...
- To: E! From: Gullible_Goober Subject: Second Cha...
- Some interesting stats... as stats go: 40% of m...
- By popular demand, more Dear MITH letters and my t...
- Weirdness. Yesterday, with quite possibly the high...
- Interestingly enough, when you post your e-mail ad...
- Awesome news... my flash guru friend Josh has deve...
- And She Danced The last of the sun's rays fall up...
- Hello E! Hello Anais... long time no hear. ...
- Unhappy Birthday by The Smiths I've come to wi...
- The bartender's three day old scruff meshed nicely...
- I'm a freak. Not news to many of you but I thought...
-
▼
December
(24)
That should just about do it, Mean_Girl. Oh, and if you need a way around a good restraining order, I've to just the lawyer. From: Diet_Dude To: E! Subject: Exercise Tips Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 12:09:03 -0800 E!, I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true? From: E! To: Diet_Dude Subject: Re: Exercise Tips Diet Dude, A recent article in the Journal of Medicine pointed out that a human heart is only good for so many beats, and that's it. Don't waste them on exercise. Ours being a consumption oriented society means that everything wears out eventually. Speeding up your heart will not make you live longer; that's like saying you can extend the life of your car by driving it faster. Want to live longer? Take a nap. From: hater____ To: E! Subject: I love him E! My boyfriend is moving to New Zealand, and I'm just getting really bad advice from girlfriends. I'm torn and don't know if I should end it now and be done with it or ride it out for the next few weeks, possibly being miserable the whole time waiting for him to leave me. What do you think I should do? From: E! To: hater____ Subject: Re: I love him Dear Hater____, You'll be miserable with him or without him, right? Hell, misery loves company I always say! You're already in too deep to back out now. You love him, be with him if he want's to share the remaining time with you. Letting him go will be difficult even if you walk away now... But, I respect that you're actually trying to figure out a course of action rather than listening to your buffalo-assed girlfriends... what your girlfriends know about stable, functioning relationships could probably fit in a thimble. Here's a good time to say, that my ex's damn girlfriends have ruined more of my relationships than my weight problem... or my male pattern baldness... or my lack of style.... (ending this since the list is endless).Dear E! Winter is traditionally the end of the year. The moment in time when we should prepare to renew in the spring and jettison all the unnecessary turmoil from our lives. Unfortunately, after two months of trying to fit you into my view of happiness, you've fallen miserably short. While in this instance, it would be nice of me to say something cliche like, "It's not you, it's me!" truth is, it is you. The void in my life that should be filled by a significant other is still a gaping wound that just reminds me how little you offer me in the way of comfort much less passion. I've seen more heat generated by a penlight battery. Aside from the fact that your clothing rarely ever matches much less conforms to any semblance of style, you really must be colorblind or you dress in the dark. No hard feelings but you really deserve less than I'm willing and able to give. Good luck and don't let the fact that you know my number keep you from forgetting me and moving on with your pitiful existence.
0 comments: