Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

12/19/2002
More updates to the flash player, trying to get it to function as good as possible before I unleash this little piece of technology on the masses... This most recent update puts a minimize button on the player itself which is really only helpful if you're using the PC floating player version. It will now stay on top of all your open windows and apps but it's got a small footprint which allows you to have it open and accessible while you're working on other apps. If you want to put a similar flash player on your website, I can give you the raw Flash files for you to upload your own music files... it's not very hard... the only thing you need is Macromedia's Flash MX. Let's pepper the internet with entire albums for people to listen to! And if I haven't mentioned it, my friend Josh, the real wiz kid behind this player, is a fucking rockstar! I'm trying to get him to put some links in the player that point to his website so that if any big hotshot corporate types want his services, they can see a little more of what he's capable of...

0 comments: