Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

3/30/2001
Ever listen to The Offspring? They're one of my all-time favorite bands from back in the day. They still surprise me with their ability to create hit songs, never getting stale like some bands. To me, they're like Madonna only without the annoying habit of nicking foreign accents to act cool. Anyway, a few years ago I dated a girl who consistently treated me like shit. She did some pretty fucked up things to me and those around her. After I broke it off with her for like the tenth time, my friends joked around quite a bit about her and they dedicated an Offspring song to me...Self Esteem. The lyrics incredibly captured exactly how I felt about her as well as acted and reacted to her.

comment?

0 comments: