Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
- 2003 (169)
- 2002 (248)
-
2001
(161)
- December(1)
- November(5)
- October(8)
- September(1)
- August(30)
- July(27)
- June(16)
-
May(20)
- Still no word but the tension in this place is thi...
- I think Def Leppard said it best on the title trac...
- Today will most likely yield some resolution in th...
- Tuesday it a day that should reveal a great deal. ...
- I think I have conjunctivitis again. If you have e...
- It's official! I am going to be watching the firew...
- The season-ending episode of the Soprano’s aired l...
- I just got back from playing kickball! Man, it was...
- I watched an HBO special about children in pageant...
- Let's just say, for the sake of argument, that you...
- I am wiped out. Mentally & physically. If I had em...
- I'm feeling very blah today. I don't know if it's ...
- A word to the wise. Never, ever, under any circums...
- Why oh fucking why do you hold fire drills? Let's ...
- Me: You want it done right or done right now? Them...
- Ah the trials and tribulations of being me. I will...
- There are few random domain names showing up on my...
- The greatest line of the morning came from Incubus...
- What's the deal with old people trying to look 50 ...
- San Diego was awesome. Lots of sun, surf & Stone t...
- April(16)
- March(37)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2001
(161)
-
▼
May
(20)
- Still no word but the tension in this place is thi...
- I think Def Leppard said it best on the title trac...
- Today will most likely yield some resolution in th...
- Tuesday it a day that should reveal a great deal. ...
- I think I have conjunctivitis again. If you have e...
- It's official! I am going to be watching the firew...
- The season-ending episode of the Soprano’s aired l...
- I just got back from playing kickball! Man, it was...
- I watched an HBO special about children in pageant...
- Let's just say, for the sake of argument, that you...
- I am wiped out. Mentally & physically. If I had em...
- I'm feeling very blah today. I don't know if it's ...
- A word to the wise. Never, ever, under any circums...
- Why oh fucking why do you hold fire drills? Let's ...
- Me: You want it done right or done right now? Them...
- Ah the trials and tribulations of being me. I will...
- There are few random domain names showing up on my...
- The greatest line of the morning came from Incubus...
- What's the deal with old people trying to look 50 ...
- San Diego was awesome. Lots of sun, surf & Stone t...
-
▼
May
(20)
5/07/2001
Ah the trials and tribulations of being me. I will be surfing in Maui in July and, if I still have a job when I return, planning the now infamous Yuba Gap camping trip for early August. For those of you out of the know, this camping trip is part drunken orgy, part philosophical pilgrammage and part Partridge Family disco fiasco. Pictures of past trips are forthcoming.
I started a conditioning program yesterday (running every day as opposed to only on days with 'M's in them) in the hope that I will lose some weight and get into shape. Well, actually I am in shape only I can't seem to find anyone to agree with me that OVAL is a truly desired shape. Obviously, my goal is to have my six pack back by May 30. That goal, like my tenth grade crush Sandy Farington, may be more than I can handle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: