Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

5/21/2001
The season-ending episode of the Soprano’s aired last night and I’ve got to tell you, I was unimpressed. Spoiler alert! If you haven’t seen it yet and want to remain in ignorant bliss skip this post. The whole episode dealt with tying up loose ends it seemed. Jackie Jr. was on the receiving end of a .32 caliber Mohawk as Ralph finally decides having Tony Soprano angry with him isn’t worth it. Tony Soprano meanwhile has his hands full with Baby Bing getting permanently expelled from high school… “T” decides that military school is the only way to go much to his son’s dismay. A brief panic attack while trying on his new school uniform causes Tony and Carmela to put a kibosh on the military school thing. Meadow, Tony’s daughter runs away from the family during Jackie Jr’s post funeral wake, leaving Tony standing alone on a busy NY street. Aside from Jackie Jr. getting off’d, there wasn’t much to this episode…almost anti-climatic in my opinion. Some things I thought were missing included Paulie Walnuts getting iced by either Ralphie or Christopher, Carmela leaving Tony, Ralphie getting hit by Tony, Christopher whacking Artie for his indiscreet pursuit of Adrianna. Wait until next season for the answers? Damn!

comment?

0 comments: