Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
- 2003 (169)
- 2002 (248)
-
2001
(161)
- December(1)
- November(5)
- October(8)
- September(1)
- August(30)
- July(27)
- June(16)
-
May(20)
- Still no word but the tension in this place is thi...
- I think Def Leppard said it best on the title trac...
- Today will most likely yield some resolution in th...
- Tuesday it a day that should reveal a great deal. ...
- I think I have conjunctivitis again. If you have e...
- It's official! I am going to be watching the firew...
- The season-ending episode of the Soprano’s aired l...
- I just got back from playing kickball! Man, it was...
- I watched an HBO special about children in pageant...
- Let's just say, for the sake of argument, that you...
- I am wiped out. Mentally & physically. If I had em...
- I'm feeling very blah today. I don't know if it's ...
- A word to the wise. Never, ever, under any circums...
- Why oh fucking why do you hold fire drills? Let's ...
- Me: You want it done right or done right now? Them...
- Ah the trials and tribulations of being me. I will...
- There are few random domain names showing up on my...
- The greatest line of the morning came from Incubus...
- What's the deal with old people trying to look 50 ...
- San Diego was awesome. Lots of sun, surf & Stone t...
- April(16)
- March(37)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2001
(161)
-
▼
May
(20)
- Still no word but the tension in this place is thi...
- I think Def Leppard said it best on the title trac...
- Today will most likely yield some resolution in th...
- Tuesday it a day that should reveal a great deal. ...
- I think I have conjunctivitis again. If you have e...
- It's official! I am going to be watching the firew...
- The season-ending episode of the Soprano’s aired l...
- I just got back from playing kickball! Man, it was...
- I watched an HBO special about children in pageant...
- Let's just say, for the sake of argument, that you...
- I am wiped out. Mentally & physically. If I had em...
- I'm feeling very blah today. I don't know if it's ...
- A word to the wise. Never, ever, under any circums...
- Why oh fucking why do you hold fire drills? Let's ...
- Me: You want it done right or done right now? Them...
- Ah the trials and tribulations of being me. I will...
- There are few random domain names showing up on my...
- The greatest line of the morning came from Incubus...
- What's the deal with old people trying to look 50 ...
- San Diego was awesome. Lots of sun, surf & Stone t...
-
▼
May
(20)
5/18/2001
I just got back from playing kickball! Man, it was so much fun that I don't mind coming back to work for a while. It brought back some great memories of my childhood. Of course, I had a shitty childhood so just about any memory that doesn't include a beating from my whacko mother could be construed as great. I digress. Kickball, right?
When I was a kid (physically I mean), I was the king of kickball. All I wanted was to join the professional kickball circuit and I had the skills believe you me! Alas, it was not to be. I suffered a career ending injury one summer day that prevented me from following my dream into the big leagues. I stubbed my toe and could never find that magical sweet spot again. But, playing against a bunch of thirtysomething dotcommers (remember the fat kids & nerds on the playground?) brought back the competitive fire I once had and even rekindled the relationship I had with the said sweet spot for one glorious morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: