Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

5/30/2001
Still no word but the tension in this place is thick enough to cut with a polish sausage. I've developed a top ten list of my favorite comments to date: 10. Will we be getting a reach around as they fuck us? 9. That man has the sensitivity of a parapelegic garden snail. 8. Eventually he'll be a good CEO...but right now he's just an average moron. 7. How will she find another company willing to overlook her inadequacies as a human being... 6. Fuck them...damn, do you think he (CFO) heard that? 5. I don't know what I'd do if I got laid off...probably buy a pint of peanut butter and an AK-47. 4. Hey, if the company folds, will you get deported? 3. I'm gonna steal that case of Soy Milk if I get laid off, I'm tellin' you that right now. 2. If you tell me yours, I'll tell you mine! (in reference to rumors) 1. Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking crack.

comment?

0 comments: