Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
- 2003 (169)
- 2002 (248)
-
2001
(161)
- December(1)
- November(5)
- October(8)
- September(1)
- August(30)
- July(27)
- June(16)
-
May(20)
- Still no word but the tension in this place is thi...
- I think Def Leppard said it best on the title trac...
- Today will most likely yield some resolution in th...
- Tuesday it a day that should reveal a great deal. ...
- I think I have conjunctivitis again. If you have e...
- It's official! I am going to be watching the firew...
- The season-ending episode of the Soprano’s aired l...
- I just got back from playing kickball! Man, it was...
- I watched an HBO special about children in pageant...
- Let's just say, for the sake of argument, that you...
- I am wiped out. Mentally & physically. If I had em...
- I'm feeling very blah today. I don't know if it's ...
- A word to the wise. Never, ever, under any circums...
- Why oh fucking why do you hold fire drills? Let's ...
- Me: You want it done right or done right now? Them...
- Ah the trials and tribulations of being me. I will...
- There are few random domain names showing up on my...
- The greatest line of the morning came from Incubus...
- What's the deal with old people trying to look 50 ...
- San Diego was awesome. Lots of sun, surf & Stone t...
- April(16)
- March(37)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2001
(161)
-
▼
May
(20)
- Still no word but the tension in this place is thi...
- I think Def Leppard said it best on the title trac...
- Today will most likely yield some resolution in th...
- Tuesday it a day that should reveal a great deal. ...
- I think I have conjunctivitis again. If you have e...
- It's official! I am going to be watching the firew...
- The season-ending episode of the Soprano’s aired l...
- I just got back from playing kickball! Man, it was...
- I watched an HBO special about children in pageant...
- Let's just say, for the sake of argument, that you...
- I am wiped out. Mentally & physically. If I had em...
- I'm feeling very blah today. I don't know if it's ...
- A word to the wise. Never, ever, under any circums...
- Why oh fucking why do you hold fire drills? Let's ...
- Me: You want it done right or done right now? Them...
- Ah the trials and tribulations of being me. I will...
- There are few random domain names showing up on my...
- The greatest line of the morning came from Incubus...
- What's the deal with old people trying to look 50 ...
- San Diego was awesome. Lots of sun, surf & Stone t...
-
▼
May
(20)
5/04/2001
What's the deal with old people trying to look 50 years younger than they actually are. Or more precisely, 50 years younger than even the blindest man would believe. On the 19 today (the shame train normally referred to as MUNI for those of you out of the know), there was a woman of about 70 who was wearing a black wig. She was yellowed with age, had more wrinkles than a your clothes the morning after a booty call and she sounded like crinkling cellophane when she moved. Yet, here she was wearing a leopard print skirt, a lycra top, porn-star glasses and the previously mentioned black rug. She wasn't aging gracefully but rather fighting it tooth & nail and losing badly.
While we're on the subject, this is for you ladies out there that constantly stress about your age and how you look: No one cares. Honestly, men don't give a shit how old your are so long as you don't look "rode hard and put away wet," so to speak. Take care of yourself, be healthy and your man won't care about the few laugh lines around your eyes and mouth...those are sexy cause it instantly lets a man know you know how to have fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: