Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

5/09/2001
A word to the wise. Never, ever, under any circumstances, deal with Sonicblue.com (formerly known as Diamond Rio). They have the worst customer service on the face of the planet! Not only was the product that I ordered late but when it finally arrived, it was defective. Attempts to get the situation resolved fell on deaf (and dumb?) ears. To make matters even worse, the customer service rep I talked to (ad nauseum) told me that there was no way I could have the product since they didn't ship it out yet. I had to send her a copy of my invoice (a digital image of me holding the unit with the shipping box in the foreground with their logo prominently visible was apparently not enough!) for this waste of skin to agree that, yes, I did indeed receive the product. Rat bastards!

comment?

0 comments: