Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

5/24/2001
I think I have conjunctivitis again. If you have ever had it and didn't gouge your eyes out with a spoon, you deserve my deepest respect. I've had it twice now and it is no picnic. Aside from having yellow goo leaking out of your eyes all the time, there is a painful prickly feeling in the corners of your eyes as well as a deep pressure that makes it seem as though your eyes are about to burst. It is NOT better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick I'll tell you. I also need to do laundry in the worst way! Damn. Too much to do and no motivation to get it done...

comment?

0 comments: