Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

7/12/2001
Have you ever watched Frank Darabont's The Green Mile? If you haven't you owe yourself the pleasure. Darabont also brought another Stephen King story to light a few years ago when he scored a hit with The Shawshank Redemption. Now, I've watched The Green Mile numerous times and I can watch it again and again just like I can with The Shawshank Redemption. Both films are as amazing as pieces of cinema as they are literature. I know, I sound like a teeny bopper waxing poetic about a boy band but truth be told, both films make my list of favorite all-time films (of course, they are only two of twenty and find themselves in the lower regions but nonetheless, they're on it!) (more later).

comment?

0 comments: