Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

7/23/2001
Let's stop for a second and consider Racial Profiling...the practice of assuming guilt or criminal behavior based solely on ethnicity. Some people, bleeding heart liberals for instance, scream of inequality and racism in the inner city and surrounding environs because the police have a tendency to search and detain African Americans and other minorities...I scream, "Where the fuck do you think the crime is?" "I wonder why police tend to stop, search and arrest African Americans?" the liberals ask. Perhaps it is because 68% of violent crime is commited by African Americans. To those people who oppose Racial Profiling I say, "Skip the outrage and do something to keep the inner city's youth from committing crimes." When minorities stop committing a majority of the crimes in this nation, you can be sure Racial Profiling will stop. Just my .02 cents.

comment?

0 comments: