Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

7/24/2001
So, as advertised right here just a few days ago, I saw The Score with Robert Dinero, Edward Norton, Angela Basset and Marlon Brando. As "heist" movies go, this one is not great, not horrible, just somewhere in between. Norton plays a good tard but not as good as say...Mickey Rooney or Leonardo DiCaprio but good enough for The Score. He bamboozles the guards at the Montreal Customs Building into a false sense of charity and consequently, masterminds a heist of a royal scepter encrusted with jewels. Of course, after some standard hemmin' & hawin,' adventure ensues. Predictable but entertaining. If I had it to do over, I'd wait for the DVD which is sure to have some additional footage and interviews that would make it a worthy rental...

comment?

0 comments: