Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
- 2003 (169)
- 2002 (248)
-
2001
(161)
- December(1)
- November(5)
- October(8)
- September(1)
- August(30)
-
July(27)
- I'm gonna have lunch! How's that for a great start...
- Didn't vote for Bush but I will take his tax refun...
- Okay...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...WOOOOOOOHHHHHHOO...
- Nothing political in this one, I swear! I was just...
- I am dangerous. So says one random email person wh...
- Snatch is good. No, not exactly what you may think...
- I just realized that I am nothing without my net c...
- By the way...how do you like the fancy new design?...
- So, as advertised right here just a few days ago, ...
- Let's stop for a second and consider Racial Profil...
- Remember what I've said about critics? While tryin...
- Things I know to be true, vol. 2: It wasn't until...
- I'm not a violent man. In fact, I'd say that growi...
- I think I have an idea to get rich...okay, here's ...
- This is the meanest thing I have ever seen. I hope...
- Arrrrggghhhhh! First I was forcibly evacuated from...
- Emergency! There was a ruptured gas main right in ...
- I think I've made a decision on which one of the f...
- Well two prospective roomates cancelled out on che...
- So, the first prospective roomate checked out the ...
- Have you ever watched Frank Darabont's The Green M...
- I'm searching for a room mate right now and after ...
- Here's the thing. Normally I like a bare midriff. ...
- Well I'm back from my trip. It was everything I th...
- Packing...otherwise known as guessing what will co...
- I checked out Spielberg's A.I. on Friday and had m...
- I leave for Maui tomorrow (monday) morning. I am l...
- June(16)
- May(20)
- April(16)
- March(37)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2001
(161)
-
▼
July
(27)
- I'm gonna have lunch! How's that for a great start...
- Didn't vote for Bush but I will take his tax refun...
- Okay...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...WOOOOOOOHHHHHHOO...
- Nothing political in this one, I swear! I was just...
- I am dangerous. So says one random email person wh...
- Snatch is good. No, not exactly what you may think...
- I just realized that I am nothing without my net c...
- By the way...how do you like the fancy new design?...
- So, as advertised right here just a few days ago, ...
- Let's stop for a second and consider Racial Profil...
- Remember what I've said about critics? While tryin...
- Things I know to be true, vol. 2: It wasn't until...
- I'm not a violent man. In fact, I'd say that growi...
- I think I have an idea to get rich...okay, here's ...
- This is the meanest thing I have ever seen. I hope...
- Arrrrggghhhhh! First I was forcibly evacuated from...
- Emergency! There was a ruptured gas main right in ...
- I think I've made a decision on which one of the f...
- Well two prospective roomates cancelled out on che...
- So, the first prospective roomate checked out the ...
- Have you ever watched Frank Darabont's The Green M...
- I'm searching for a room mate right now and after ...
- Here's the thing. Normally I like a bare midriff. ...
- Well I'm back from my trip. It was everything I th...
- Packing...otherwise known as guessing what will co...
- I checked out Spielberg's A.I. on Friday and had m...
- I leave for Maui tomorrow (monday) morning. I am l...
-
▼
July
(27)
7/27/2001
I just realized that I am nothing without my net connection...which leads me to believe that I am part of the "I" generation. Music? Limewire.com! Art? Art.com, of course! Film dish? Coming Attractions!.
It seems there is nothing I need that I can not grab quickly and painlessly on the net! It seems the longer I stay holed up in my apartment, the less I need to venture forth to find the things that make me happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: