Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
- 2003 (169)
- 2002 (248)
-
2001
(161)
- December(1)
- November(5)
- October(8)
- September(1)
- August(30)
-
July(27)
- I'm gonna have lunch! How's that for a great start...
- Didn't vote for Bush but I will take his tax refun...
- Okay...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...WOOOOOOOHHHHHHOO...
- Nothing political in this one, I swear! I was just...
- I am dangerous. So says one random email person wh...
- Snatch is good. No, not exactly what you may think...
- I just realized that I am nothing without my net c...
- By the way...how do you like the fancy new design?...
- So, as advertised right here just a few days ago, ...
- Let's stop for a second and consider Racial Profil...
- Remember what I've said about critics? While tryin...
- Things I know to be true, vol. 2: It wasn't until...
- I'm not a violent man. In fact, I'd say that growi...
- I think I have an idea to get rich...okay, here's ...
- This is the meanest thing I have ever seen. I hope...
- Arrrrggghhhhh! First I was forcibly evacuated from...
- Emergency! There was a ruptured gas main right in ...
- I think I've made a decision on which one of the f...
- Well two prospective roomates cancelled out on che...
- So, the first prospective roomate checked out the ...
- Have you ever watched Frank Darabont's The Green M...
- I'm searching for a room mate right now and after ...
- Here's the thing. Normally I like a bare midriff. ...
- Well I'm back from my trip. It was everything I th...
- Packing...otherwise known as guessing what will co...
- I checked out Spielberg's A.I. on Friday and had m...
- I leave for Maui tomorrow (monday) morning. I am l...
- June(16)
- May(20)
- April(16)
- March(37)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2001
(161)
-
▼
July
(27)
- I'm gonna have lunch! How's that for a great start...
- Didn't vote for Bush but I will take his tax refun...
- Okay...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...WOOOOOOOHHHHHHOO...
- Nothing political in this one, I swear! I was just...
- I am dangerous. So says one random email person wh...
- Snatch is good. No, not exactly what you may think...
- I just realized that I am nothing without my net c...
- By the way...how do you like the fancy new design?...
- So, as advertised right here just a few days ago, ...
- Let's stop for a second and consider Racial Profil...
- Remember what I've said about critics? While tryin...
- Things I know to be true, vol. 2: It wasn't until...
- I'm not a violent man. In fact, I'd say that growi...
- I think I have an idea to get rich...okay, here's ...
- This is the meanest thing I have ever seen. I hope...
- Arrrrggghhhhh! First I was forcibly evacuated from...
- Emergency! There was a ruptured gas main right in ...
- I think I've made a decision on which one of the f...
- Well two prospective roomates cancelled out on che...
- So, the first prospective roomate checked out the ...
- Have you ever watched Frank Darabont's The Green M...
- I'm searching for a room mate right now and after ...
- Here's the thing. Normally I like a bare midriff. ...
- Well I'm back from my trip. It was everything I th...
- Packing...otherwise known as guessing what will co...
- I checked out Spielberg's A.I. on Friday and had m...
- I leave for Maui tomorrow (monday) morning. I am l...
-
▼
July
(27)
7/14/2001
Well two prospective roomates cancelled out on checking the pad out. Not a great first impression as far as I'm concerned. The second of the two that did show up was cool. Very positive, down to earth, sports fan...three more tomorrow and then I'll make the decision.
I watched a movie with Jude Law while I was waiting. It was titled, Immortality about a vampire who is being investigated for murder and finds a consciounce through one would be victim. Slow, filled with holes and not enough blood for a vampire movie. A vampire movie fails to do itself justice if at least one 50 Gallon drum of fake blood isn't spilled. If you want to see a great, original vampire film, check out Near Dark with Bill Paxton and Lance Henriksen. Now there is an absolute gore fest which is what you should expect from a vampire movie, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: