Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

7/30/2001
Okay...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...WOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sometimes, late at night, I like to checkout blogs and online journals. Sometimes, I find something so incredibly interesting that I stay up and read the entire site...tonight was just such an experience. First of all, some of you may think that some of the things I write on here are meanspirited...but er, no. I'm about to let you in on a little secret...THIS is mean. Daign.com is quite possibly the funniest site I have had the good fortune to come across in some time. You'll click and then you'll read and then you'll write me hate mail for promoting this site...and I'll have to give you a virtual slap on the forehead and say, "Hey dummy! They're cam girls! People who want attention...well, daign.com gives it to them..."

comment?

0 comments: