Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
-
2003
(169)
- December(15)
- November(7)
- October(11)
- September(7)
- August(10)
- July(17)
-
June(16)
- If you look on the right hand side bar, you'll see...
- Amelie is one of the most down-to-earth, intellige...
- I think one of the many interesting aspects of Au...
- I think I'll have a contest! Which day do you thin...
- They Shoot Movies Don't They I like movies. Movie...
- As a special two post day bonus, here is a link fo...
- One may wonder what it is that makes me tick. I kn...
- So yesterday Mientje and I headed over to particip...
- What's Wong With This Picture? There are many thi...
- Last week, I couldn't remember the title or perfor...
- North Beach Festival This yearly festival took pl...
- Aaargh! Ever get a song stuck in your head? Yeah, ...
- The Return of the Black Knight My girlfriend and ...
- So I watched One Hour Photo over the weekend. I ha...
- Is it me or has Mariah Carey redefined the term HO...
- Back from Hawaii. I had a great time in Maui. H...
- May(5)
- April(11)
- March(16)
- February(23)
- January(31)
- 2002 (248)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(169)
-
▼
June
(16)
- If you look on the right hand side bar, you'll see...
- Amelie is one of the most down-to-earth, intellige...
- I think one of the many interesting aspects of Au...
- I think I'll have a contest! Which day do you thin...
- They Shoot Movies Don't They I like movies. Movie...
- As a special two post day bonus, here is a link fo...
- One may wonder what it is that makes me tick. I kn...
- So yesterday Mientje and I headed over to particip...
- What's Wong With This Picture? There are many thi...
- Last week, I couldn't remember the title or perfor...
- North Beach Festival This yearly festival took pl...
- Aaargh! Ever get a song stuck in your head? Yeah, ...
- The Return of the Black Knight My girlfriend and ...
- So I watched One Hour Photo over the weekend. I ha...
- Is it me or has Mariah Carey redefined the term HO...
- Back from Hawaii. I had a great time in Maui. H...
-
▼
June
(16)
6/13/2003
Aaargh! Ever get a song stuck in your head? Yeah, that's jacked up. But what's worse than getting a song stuck in your head? Getting a song stuck in your head and you don't know the name, performer or any of the lyrics with the exception of five words... well, actually, one word, repeated five times! I think it's a Sly and the Family Stone song and it starts with a funky bass line then the first five words are Money, money, money, money... money! Damn it all to hell. I was planning my movie going calendar (yes, I have one!) and went to the Apple Trailers website and caught the trailer for Matchstick Men with Nick Cage and one of the songs in the trailer was that f'ing song... now I can't shake it out of my head.
UPDATE: (10:30 AM PST, Friday, June 13) My old roommate, Brian Milano, the czar of all things funk and the most knowledgeable person I know when it comes to music, enlightened me by informing me that the song in question was performed by The O'Jays and is called For the love of money.
Other Films on my must see list:
Alex & Emma
Capturing The Friedmans
Northfork
Whale Rider
Garage Days
Radio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: