Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
-
2003
(169)
- December(15)
- November(7)
- October(11)
- September(7)
- August(10)
- July(17)
-
June(16)
- If you look on the right hand side bar, you'll see...
- Amelie is one of the most down-to-earth, intellige...
- I think one of the many interesting aspects of Au...
- I think I'll have a contest! Which day do you thin...
- They Shoot Movies Don't They I like movies. Movie...
- As a special two post day bonus, here is a link fo...
- One may wonder what it is that makes me tick. I kn...
- So yesterday Mientje and I headed over to particip...
- What's Wong With This Picture? There are many thi...
- Last week, I couldn't remember the title or perfor...
- North Beach Festival This yearly festival took pl...
- Aaargh! Ever get a song stuck in your head? Yeah, ...
- The Return of the Black Knight My girlfriend and ...
- So I watched One Hour Photo over the weekend. I ha...
- Is it me or has Mariah Carey redefined the term HO...
- Back from Hawaii. I had a great time in Maui. H...
- May(5)
- April(11)
- March(16)
- February(23)
- January(31)
- 2002 (248)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(169)
-
▼
June
(16)
- If you look on the right hand side bar, you'll see...
- Amelie is one of the most down-to-earth, intellige...
- I think one of the many interesting aspects of Au...
- I think I'll have a contest! Which day do you thin...
- They Shoot Movies Don't They I like movies. Movie...
- As a special two post day bonus, here is a link fo...
- One may wonder what it is that makes me tick. I kn...
- So yesterday Mientje and I headed over to particip...
- What's Wong With This Picture? There are many thi...
- Last week, I couldn't remember the title or perfor...
- North Beach Festival This yearly festival took pl...
- Aaargh! Ever get a song stuck in your head? Yeah, ...
- The Return of the Black Knight My girlfriend and ...
- So I watched One Hour Photo over the weekend. I ha...
- Is it me or has Mariah Carey redefined the term HO...
- Back from Hawaii. I had a great time in Maui. H...
-
▼
June
(16)
6/19/2003
So yesterday Mientje and I headed over to participate in this "huge DVD" sale at Costco. Of course, the DVDs were all titles either I didn't want or already had. I did pickup two "non" sale DVDs (Tears of the Sun & Black Hawk Down Director's Cut ). The Black Hawk Down DVD has a third DVD attached which includes two most excellent documentaries about the REAL story behind Black Hawk Down. Long time readers may have read my initial review about this film when it was still on the big screen. Suffice it to say, this DVD version is so packed with special features and documentary information, that it should become a top seller.
In other news, my annual YUBA GAP camping trip is happening August 7-10, 2003. For the uninitiated, this trip is essentially 30+ people gathered in the wilds of Tahoe for four days of hiking, fishing, drinking and eating. This year's menu will include massive amounts of tri-tip steak and a clam bake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: