About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

6/16/2003
Last week, I couldn't remember the title or performer of a song (thanks to Brian Milano, I discover it was For the Love of Money by The O'Jays). As a consequence, I became reacquainted with my vast FUNK collection. Right now, I'm listening to: Do You Want Fries with That Shake? – George Clinton Family Affair – Sly & The Family Stone Flashlight – Parliament Superfly – Curtis Mayfield I Get High On You - Sly & The Family Stone Atomic Dog - George Clinton featuring Coolio Love Train - The O'Jays People Get Ready - Curtis Mayfield Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone - Bill Withers Lean on Me - Bill Withers Love Is A Beautiful Thing - Al Green How was your weekend?

0 comments: