Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
-
2003
(169)
- December(15)
- November(7)
- October(11)
- September(7)
- August(10)
- July(17)
-
June(16)
- If you look on the right hand side bar, you'll see...
- Amelie is one of the most down-to-earth, intellige...
- I think one of the many interesting aspects of Au...
- I think I'll have a contest! Which day do you thin...
- They Shoot Movies Don't They I like movies. Movie...
- As a special two post day bonus, here is a link fo...
- One may wonder what it is that makes me tick. I kn...
- So yesterday Mientje and I headed over to particip...
- What's Wong With This Picture? There are many thi...
- Last week, I couldn't remember the title or perfor...
- North Beach Festival This yearly festival took pl...
- Aaargh! Ever get a song stuck in your head? Yeah, ...
- The Return of the Black Knight My girlfriend and ...
- So I watched One Hour Photo over the weekend. I ha...
- Is it me or has Mariah Carey redefined the term HO...
- Back from Hawaii. I had a great time in Maui. H...
- May(5)
- April(11)
- March(16)
- February(23)
- January(31)
- 2002 (248)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(169)
-
▼
June
(16)
- If you look on the right hand side bar, you'll see...
- Amelie is one of the most down-to-earth, intellige...
- I think one of the many interesting aspects of Au...
- I think I'll have a contest! Which day do you thin...
- They Shoot Movies Don't They I like movies. Movie...
- As a special two post day bonus, here is a link fo...
- One may wonder what it is that makes me tick. I kn...
- So yesterday Mientje and I headed over to particip...
- What's Wong With This Picture? There are many thi...
- Last week, I couldn't remember the title or perfor...
- North Beach Festival This yearly festival took pl...
- Aaargh! Ever get a song stuck in your head? Yeah, ...
- The Return of the Black Knight My girlfriend and ...
- So I watched One Hour Photo over the weekend. I ha...
- Is it me or has Mariah Carey redefined the term HO...
- Back from Hawaii. I had a great time in Maui. H...
-
▼
June
(16)
6/06/2003
Is it me or has Mariah Carey redefined the term HOOCHIE? I'm not a big fan of crap so I've never really listened to her music. I first noticed Mariah shortly after she bounced on the scene years and years ago. I noticed not because I listened to her music as I said, but because when you're within earshot of her music on the radio, you notice. I thought to myself that very first time, "Holy shit, that's one loud squeak toy!" I looked around for the offending instrument of death, and whatever dog was chewing the shit out of it, only to learn that it was a music video featuring the future deviant diva in the flesh. Now, being relatively young and a big fan of women, attractive women in particular, I thought to myself, "She's hot so long as she keeps her mouth closed!" Unfortunately, our love was not to be because I don't think I've ever seen video or still photography that featured her lips touching each other. But I digress. As I followed her career, she went from being a normal, relatively conservative dresser into the type of ethnic hoochie favored by rap stars. Rap stars like Busta Rhymes. His latest video features Mariah in an outfit that rates a Hoochie Factor of about 9. Mariah is sporting the standard issue Hoochie uniform which is of course, Fuck Me pumps, Daisy Duke shorts and a string bikini top. From what I gather, Mariah is a very competitive girl and she's been competing with other devout divas for years. Her main competition has always been Madonna in terms of sheer attention grabbing so I guess she figured if she couldn't outsell her, she'd out-slut her. Mariah, you're winning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: