Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
-
2003
(169)
- December(15)
- November(7)
- October(11)
- September(7)
- August(10)
- July(17)
-
June(16)
- If you look on the right hand side bar, you'll see...
- Amelie is one of the most down-to-earth, intellige...
- I think one of the many interesting aspects of Au...
- I think I'll have a contest! Which day do you thin...
- They Shoot Movies Don't They I like movies. Movie...
- As a special two post day bonus, here is a link fo...
- One may wonder what it is that makes me tick. I kn...
- So yesterday Mientje and I headed over to particip...
- What's Wong With This Picture? There are many thi...
- Last week, I couldn't remember the title or perfor...
- North Beach Festival This yearly festival took pl...
- Aaargh! Ever get a song stuck in your head? Yeah, ...
- The Return of the Black Knight My girlfriend and ...
- So I watched One Hour Photo over the weekend. I ha...
- Is it me or has Mariah Carey redefined the term HO...
- Back from Hawaii. I had a great time in Maui. H...
- May(5)
- April(11)
- March(16)
- February(23)
- January(31)
- 2002 (248)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(169)
-
▼
June
(16)
- If you look on the right hand side bar, you'll see...
- Amelie is one of the most down-to-earth, intellige...
- I think one of the many interesting aspects of Au...
- I think I'll have a contest! Which day do you thin...
- They Shoot Movies Don't They I like movies. Movie...
- As a special two post day bonus, here is a link fo...
- One may wonder what it is that makes me tick. I kn...
- So yesterday Mientje and I headed over to particip...
- What's Wong With This Picture? There are many thi...
- Last week, I couldn't remember the title or perfor...
- North Beach Festival This yearly festival took pl...
- Aaargh! Ever get a song stuck in your head? Yeah, ...
- The Return of the Black Knight My girlfriend and ...
- So I watched One Hour Photo over the weekend. I ha...
- Is it me or has Mariah Carey redefined the term HO...
- Back from Hawaii. I had a great time in Maui. H...
-
▼
June
(16)
6/26/2003
Amelie is one of the most down-to-earth, intelligent people I've met in recent years. She peruses my rant-filled blog and occasionally comments (as well as sends me cool music from artists I wouldn't normally listen to!). One recent comment conversation that we began was in response to my post about racism. Anyone else care to chime in?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: