About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

6/24/2003
One may wonder what it is that makes me tick. I know that as I blog hop from one stranger's online journal to the next, I wonder, "What makes this person tick?" So, I'll tell you what makes me tick. Natural curiosity and utter contempt for stupidity. In that order. I like to get to know someone, oftentimes without the targets knowledge that I am doing so. Blogs provide an excellent way to accompish this without risking the possibility of a restraining order getting in the way of your research. I can dig through past posts, links and assorted information until I've painted a relatively accurate picture of the person who has invaded my consciousness. Once I have that information, I can, at will, decide whether or not the person deserves my contempt. Luckily, I find that there are many people out there deserving of my contempt. So many in fact, that there is always at least two or three blogs I stumble upon daily that fill that void in my otherwise meaningless life.

0 comments: