Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

1/14/2003
I'm in a weird mood today. Can't quite place why but just that I am. Lots of things coursing through my little peanut head, some good, some bad but my brush with something that may or may not have been a otherwordly nonwithstanding, I don't have any reason to be. I had a pretty good weekend, spent some time with friends who care about me and make me feel safe. A guess as to the reason I'm feeling a little out of sorts has to do with change and transition. For the most part, I welcome change but somethings throw me off. Many things in my life have changed over the last few months. Perhaps I just haven't had the time to process the changes, see their value and accept them? I like the direction of my life but do find myself struggling with moments of overwhelming confusion. The only stable thing I can grasp right now is my friendships and I appreciate that more than I can say.

0 comments: