Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
-
2003
(169)
- December(15)
- November(7)
- October(11)
- September(7)
- August(10)
- July(17)
- June(16)
- May(5)
- April(11)
- March(16)
- February(23)
-
January(31)
- I've accumulated a few digital video files of some...
- Here's a quick plea for help... see the post below...
- Every once in a while, I get a song stuck in my he...
- People in Glass Houses Shouldn't Throw Stones Bei...
- I like to consider myself rather well versed in ae...
- Life Begins at 8,000 Feet As many of you have pre...
- E! picks the winner... again! I'm a big fan gamb...
- I'm home. On a Friday night. In San Francisco. One...
- I'm thinking of starting my own religion. I can't ...
- There are plenty of times in which I feel as thoug...
- That Broken Girl's Rules for Boys is too complex.....
- The lovely Broken Girl put together a list of Rule...
- Interesting Gucci Ad Is this ad offensive? I find...
- I'm bolting up to Tahoe for a few days to pretend ...
- I'm like 90% done with the biscuitindex image gall...
- Growing up in Northern San Diego, Del Mar was just...
- Tears of the Sun The trailer for Bruce's new movi...
- This just in... Moe is the shit! This morning I re...
- I'm in a weird mood today. Can't quite place why b...
- I'm not a believer in much of anything other than ...
- "Do you live here?" The woman asking the questio...
- Mad Pony I'm all for getting what you can, while ...
- Beck's still standing A few months ago I found my...
- Many of you may be familiar with my belief that B...
- My fricking permalinks and archives are all crappe...
- Lot's of people come to my site in search of a Mus...
- Cluster-fucking is as American as Apple Pie I'm s...
- There have been a few published reports over the l...
- The light cast by the single light bulb flickered,...
- Depeche Mode has had a great deal of impact on me....
- A new year and none the wiser. It seems that no m...
- 2002 (248)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(169)
-
▼
January
(31)
- I've accumulated a few digital video files of some...
- Here's a quick plea for help... see the post below...
- Every once in a while, I get a song stuck in my he...
- People in Glass Houses Shouldn't Throw Stones Bei...
- I like to consider myself rather well versed in ae...
- Life Begins at 8,000 Feet As many of you have pre...
- E! picks the winner... again! I'm a big fan gamb...
- I'm home. On a Friday night. In San Francisco. One...
- I'm thinking of starting my own religion. I can't ...
- There are plenty of times in which I feel as thoug...
- That Broken Girl's Rules for Boys is too complex.....
- The lovely Broken Girl put together a list of Rule...
- Interesting Gucci Ad Is this ad offensive? I find...
- I'm bolting up to Tahoe for a few days to pretend ...
- I'm like 90% done with the biscuitindex image gall...
- Growing up in Northern San Diego, Del Mar was just...
- Tears of the Sun The trailer for Bruce's new movi...
- This just in... Moe is the shit! This morning I re...
- I'm in a weird mood today. Can't quite place why b...
- I'm not a believer in much of anything other than ...
- "Do you live here?" The woman asking the questio...
- Mad Pony I'm all for getting what you can, while ...
- Beck's still standing A few months ago I found my...
- Many of you may be familiar with my belief that B...
- My fricking permalinks and archives are all crappe...
- Lot's of people come to my site in search of a Mus...
- Cluster-fucking is as American as Apple Pie I'm s...
- There have been a few published reports over the l...
- The light cast by the single light bulb flickered,...
- Depeche Mode has had a great deal of impact on me....
- A new year and none the wiser. It seems that no m...
-
▼
January
(31)
1/15/2003
Tears of the Sun
The trailer for Bruce's new movie is out (click on the title) and now I'm wondering about the status of Die Hard 4. Tears of the Sun is the title that the studio decided to go with since the script's original title, Man of War, was owned by Fox. Fox basically agreed to let the film use the desired title if Bruce Willis would agree to make a fourth Die Hard film. According to Coming Attractions:"October 13, 2002... Man of War changed to Tears of the Sun, because the film's original title was a 20th Century Fox property. Fox approached Columbia about making a trade: Fox would give use of the Man of War title if Cheyenne Enterprises committed to making a fourth Die Hard film. Cheyenne said yes."
If this is true, then possibly Die Hard 4 won't get made since they chose to run with the altered title. Bummer... I could easily use another Die Hard Criterion Collection DVD to add to my expansive library of Bruce Willis films.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: