Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

2/10/2003
I came up with a pretty unique way of presenting my resume this past weekend. When I'm finished with it, I'll post it online. It should increase my callbacks by a good percentage. Right now, if I send out my resume to 10 companies, I usually get six requests for a sample pack as well as a few interview requests... Good but not good enough. So, I came up with a surefire way to get people to at least notice the resume in a pack of them. Sex sells baby! On yet another note, our offices moved downtown. They used to be south of market and now we're in the heart of the downtown financial district... woohoo for me!

0 comments: