Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

2/12/2003
I've been listening to Unwritten Law's acoustic album all morning and I'm liking it more and more. It makes chugging away writing spam and reviewing games and films a whole lot more entertaining. I'm going snowboarding this weekend! Woohoo... only the second trip out to Tahoe all season and I can say without a shadow of doubt that I'm due. I'm going to convince my friend Jason to bring his Digital Video Camera so that I can be some more video. My digital is great but lacks long form digital video capabilities. I'm wired this morning because I had too much caffeine. One venti chai latte and one venti caramel machiatto before 10 am is not a good idea for the biscuit. Working two blocks from a Starbucks is going to kill me.

0 comments: