Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
-
2003
(169)
- December(15)
- November(7)
- October(11)
- September(7)
- August(10)
- July(17)
- June(16)
- May(5)
- April(11)
- March(16)
-
February(23)
- I’m old. As old as dirt. But, as they say, with ag...
- I'm formulating a post right now... 37 Things I've...
- Critiquees, in case you live in a cave, are the bl...
- On this very day, thirty-seven years ago, in a lan...
- Have you ever read the book, Pay It Forward? Not t...
- I can remember a time when the SI swimsuit issue a...
- You want sadness? I'll give you sadness. I'm a gad...
- Went snowboarding this past weekend and enjoyed my...
- In case you need the content, here's some relative...
- LIVE From The BLOGOSPHERE You can bet your sweet ...
- Couldn't have said it any better myself!
- Like John Mayer? So do I. The words to this song a...
- I've been listening to Unwritten Law's acoustic al...
- No shit, this is what the western sky looked like ...
- I came up with a pretty unique way of presenting m...
- A word to the wise... or more appropriately, a wor...
- ...
- I'm living in 1987 today. I just finished watching...
- In response to a few emails: Yes. The picture b...
- In a few weeks, I'll be 37 years old. I know what ...
- My ode to the city... a waxing poetic mental meand...
- Wanna know what I'd like to do this coming weekend...
- Now for something completely different... This pa...
- January(31)
- 2002 (248)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(169)
-
▼
February
(23)
- I’m old. As old as dirt. But, as they say, with ag...
- I'm formulating a post right now... 37 Things I've...
- Critiquees, in case you live in a cave, are the bl...
- On this very day, thirty-seven years ago, in a lan...
- Have you ever read the book, Pay It Forward? Not t...
- I can remember a time when the SI swimsuit issue a...
- You want sadness? I'll give you sadness. I'm a gad...
- Went snowboarding this past weekend and enjoyed my...
- In case you need the content, here's some relative...
- LIVE From The BLOGOSPHERE You can bet your sweet ...
- Couldn't have said it any better myself!
- Like John Mayer? So do I. The words to this song a...
- I've been listening to Unwritten Law's acoustic al...
- No shit, this is what the western sky looked like ...
- I came up with a pretty unique way of presenting m...
- A word to the wise... or more appropriately, a wor...
- ...
- I'm living in 1987 today. I just finished watching...
- In response to a few emails: Yes. The picture b...
- In a few weeks, I'll be 37 years old. I know what ...
- My ode to the city... a waxing poetic mental meand...
- Wanna know what I'd like to do this coming weekend...
- Now for something completely different... This pa...
-
▼
February
(23)
2/07/2003
A word to the wise... or more appropriately, a word to my fellow bloggers who have stats with referring URLs listed. Don't ever look at the referring URLs with search strings that have the search terms used to find your blog. You will not be exactly thrilled to read what search terms are being used in most cases. And by everything that is holy, don't publish the words used to find your blog because what will end up happening is that that word will increase the number of hits your blog gets for that particular search term! Don't do it! I know this because now, I get some pretty random people finding my blog because I published the weird ass search terms and now, I get even more hits for these particular words... and nobody wants to be known for having the number one link for Midget Teen S*x Monsters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: