Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
-
2003
(169)
- December(15)
- November(7)
- October(11)
- September(7)
- August(10)
- July(17)
- June(16)
- May(5)
- April(11)
- March(16)
-
February(23)
- I’m old. As old as dirt. But, as they say, with ag...
- I'm formulating a post right now... 37 Things I've...
- Critiquees, in case you live in a cave, are the bl...
- On this very day, thirty-seven years ago, in a lan...
- Have you ever read the book, Pay It Forward? Not t...
- I can remember a time when the SI swimsuit issue a...
- You want sadness? I'll give you sadness. I'm a gad...
- Went snowboarding this past weekend and enjoyed my...
- In case you need the content, here's some relative...
- LIVE From The BLOGOSPHERE You can bet your sweet ...
- Couldn't have said it any better myself!
- Like John Mayer? So do I. The words to this song a...
- I've been listening to Unwritten Law's acoustic al...
- No shit, this is what the western sky looked like ...
- I came up with a pretty unique way of presenting m...
- A word to the wise... or more appropriately, a wor...
- ...
- I'm living in 1987 today. I just finished watching...
- In response to a few emails: Yes. The picture b...
- In a few weeks, I'll be 37 years old. I know what ...
- My ode to the city... a waxing poetic mental meand...
- Wanna know what I'd like to do this coming weekend...
- Now for something completely different... This pa...
- January(31)
- 2002 (248)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(169)
-
▼
February
(23)
- I’m old. As old as dirt. But, as they say, with ag...
- I'm formulating a post right now... 37 Things I've...
- Critiquees, in case you live in a cave, are the bl...
- On this very day, thirty-seven years ago, in a lan...
- Have you ever read the book, Pay It Forward? Not t...
- I can remember a time when the SI swimsuit issue a...
- You want sadness? I'll give you sadness. I'm a gad...
- Went snowboarding this past weekend and enjoyed my...
- In case you need the content, here's some relative...
- LIVE From The BLOGOSPHERE You can bet your sweet ...
- Couldn't have said it any better myself!
- Like John Mayer? So do I. The words to this song a...
- I've been listening to Unwritten Law's acoustic al...
- No shit, this is what the western sky looked like ...
- I came up with a pretty unique way of presenting m...
- A word to the wise... or more appropriately, a wor...
- ...
- I'm living in 1987 today. I just finished watching...
- In response to a few emails: Yes. The picture b...
- In a few weeks, I'll be 37 years old. I know what ...
- My ode to the city... a waxing poetic mental meand...
- Wanna know what I'd like to do this coming weekend...
- Now for something completely different... This pa...
-
▼
February
(23)
2/05/2003
In response to a few emails:
Yes. The picture below is really my mug. The only difference is that this picture was taken in San Diego on St. Patrick's Day last year. My hair was longer then. I have since shaved it off. Secondly, yes I do believe that war is not only inevitable but essential in maintaining some semblance of stability in the Middle East and the world at large. An unfortunate part of being the most powerful nation on earth is using that power in ways that may frighten and offend some of our less rational citizens. Keep waving your olive branches... it is the right that war has afforded you... just understand that like Spiderman's uncle said, "With great power comes great responsibility!" Thirdly, if I was to be in a position to choose female fashion, I would choose simple yet engaging ensembles. Nothing trendy so you can forget funky 1920s style athletic shoes, Kate spade bags or designer jeans. If I was going to pick a few catalogs that had the types of clothes I like to see on women, I would have to say Banana Republic or Abercrombie & Fitch. Of course, I like basics like jeans, tee shirts and a nice clean pair of New Balance 602s on a gal for day to day stuff but skirts, strappy heels and a nice shirt for dinner and an evening out. And yes, I am for real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: