Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

2/23/2003
I'm formulating a post right now... 37 Things I've Learned in 37 Years. It will be chock full of all the usual bit of anti-whiner information I have gleaned from my experiences over the last 37 years of living on this god-forsaken rock we share. What I've learned about protesters, homeless people, lazy people, racists, elitists, fraternities & sororities, religion, Hispanics, African-Americans, and women. I'll touch on a lot of things. Some of them will make you cringe in embarrassment, others will anger you and you'll stop reading my blog. But for the most part, you will be entertained as if I was a travelling monkey dancing on a crackerbox slinging excrement at unsuspecting passersby.

0 comments: