Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

8/21/2002
The Evil Wahine is always chock full of the kind of interesting links and discussions that I gravitate toward. Although, it is very ethnicentric in content (more HK movie reviews than you can shake a stick at), I read it daily just so that I can compress the thirty to forty hours of reality TV into a few short, digestible bytes. Anyway, the Evil Wahine's link to True Porn Clerk Stories had me laughing my ass off. For a variety of reasons, the least of which is that while I was in college, I worked for a video store and dealt with some of this kind of thing on a daily, er, nightly basis. Funny stuff! Check out both links when you have a minute.

0 comments: