Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

8/01/2002
When I put together my new computer, there was some software called MusicMatch preloaded as the default MP3 player. At first I didn't want anything to do with it... for no other reason other than it was new PC software that I'd never heard of. Well, after fooling around with it for a couple of days, I realized that it's pretty cool. The MusicMatch MX service, which I actually purchased, really helps introduce me to all sorts of new tunes I might not otherwise be exposed to because I don't drive... make sense? Well, I don't drive so I don't listen to the radio very often. This thing plays any music genre you could possibly be into and when you upgrade to the subscription service it streams onto your machine in crisp, CD quality stereo sound... You can create your own radio stations featuring the genres of music you're most into... not to mention having links in the secondary window with the artist info including links to any articles (most notably from Rolling Stone) that reference the band or album... For instance did you know that Rolling Stone said, in reviewing Nine Inch Nails "Downward Spiral" album, "Nine Inch Nails achieve a new kind of loud on The Downward Spiral..." Awesome!

0 comments: