Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

8/02/2002
Homeless Person: Hey, give me a dollar for my rent! Me: Didn't we already do this a few days ago? Homeless Person: We did? Me: Yeah... remember I asked you what you were gonna rent? Homeless Person: Oh yeah... still an asshole I see. Me: Yep... still a lazy & rude homeless person I see. Homeless Person: So, are you gonna give me a dollar for my rent? Me: What are you gonna rent? Homeless Person: What do you mean? Me: Well, if I'm gonna give you a dollar, I want to know what that dollar is going to rent. Realization dawns on her dirty face... Homeless Person: Haven't we done this already? Me: We did? She shambles away not bothering to ask the rest of the people waiting for the bus...

0 comments: