Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

9/10/2002
Bookcrossing.com has got to be the coolest thing I've ever found on the web. I signed up, registered a few books and now, I've released them into the wild. If you have a second, do visit Bookcrossing.com and see if you don't get excited about participating. So, here's the deal... I've got two tall bookcases filled to the rafters with books. I don't read them anymore and should donate them to charity. Over the next couple of weeks, I'm going to register them all and release them into the wild. If you have a favorite author, chances I have one of his/her books on these shelves. Send me an email and I'll reserve the book for you... otherwise, poof, it's gone!

0 comments: