Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
- 2003 (169)
-
2002
(248)
- December(24)
- November(20)
- October(18)
-
September(40)
- Sorry blog enthusiasts, passersby and other assort...
- I took a number of photos today with my new digita...
- When I'm King is today's quality link. I'd like to...
- I have decided that I will spearhead a massive CD ...
- Can't possibly resist linking this post about a fi...
- Frick... just wrote a great american novel and blo...
- This is the latest review I've written for Blogcri...
- I've written more copy in the last two weeks than ...
- Top 5 Songs (playing on my mp3 player at the momen...
- What a weekend. I'm worn out and I really didn't d...
- Guest reporter: Mike Tyson Firtht of all... I wan...
- The latest episode of the Little Ninja series ...
- A few years ago, Chicago fans pretty much set the ...
- Last night I checked out 100 Girls, a movie about ...
- True Confessions: I can be misogynistic at times....
- Many people probably visit here and wonder, "what'...
- I share three important experiences with famed fil...
- There are moments in time in which we realize that...
- So, I drew up the plans for the haunted house. It ...
- It's official! My building is going to be a haunte...
- Found this article on the evolution of smiley face...
- Here's my latest review on BlogCritics.com, a thou...
- My blog friend, Amelie has a great blog which has ...
- I've been told that some visitors can't see the po...
- Okay. Enough of that. Not to sound overly callous ...
- Bookcrossing.com has got to be the coolest thing I...
- Just in case you find yourself needing proof that ...
- Just when you thought that humans can not climb an...
- Vote you lazy bastards! Vote! This being a democr...
- I've always been a fan of black and white photogra...
- One game doesn't make a season but if yesterday's...
- I've been punching keys too long today. The only t...
- Things I'm thinking right now... All of my hate...
- Two things that have me slightly on edge today. Th...
- Finally finished my list of 100 Things... inspired...
- Many longtime visitors to my website are familiar ...
- Drafted my fantasy football team last night. We na...
- My friend Angela just got back from Burning Man. S...
- I'm going to be the luckiest testosterone factory ...
- Two quick things... my server was acting up and re...
- August(40)
- July(29)
- June(28)
- May(40)
- March(1)
- February(4)
- January(4)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2002
(248)
-
▼
September
(40)
- Sorry blog enthusiasts, passersby and other assort...
- I took a number of photos today with my new digita...
- When I'm King is today's quality link. I'd like to...
- I have decided that I will spearhead a massive CD ...
- Can't possibly resist linking this post about a fi...
- Frick... just wrote a great american novel and blo...
- This is the latest review I've written for Blogcri...
- I've written more copy in the last two weeks than ...
- Top 5 Songs (playing on my mp3 player at the momen...
- What a weekend. I'm worn out and I really didn't d...
- Guest reporter: Mike Tyson Firtht of all... I wan...
- The latest episode of the Little Ninja series ...
- A few years ago, Chicago fans pretty much set the ...
- Last night I checked out 100 Girls, a movie about ...
- True Confessions: I can be misogynistic at times....
- Many people probably visit here and wonder, "what'...
- I share three important experiences with famed fil...
- There are moments in time in which we realize that...
- So, I drew up the plans for the haunted house. It ...
- It's official! My building is going to be a haunte...
- Found this article on the evolution of smiley face...
- Here's my latest review on BlogCritics.com, a thou...
- My blog friend, Amelie has a great blog which has ...
- I've been told that some visitors can't see the po...
- Okay. Enough of that. Not to sound overly callous ...
- Bookcrossing.com has got to be the coolest thing I...
- Just in case you find yourself needing proof that ...
- Just when you thought that humans can not climb an...
- Vote you lazy bastards! Vote! This being a democr...
- I've always been a fan of black and white photogra...
- One game doesn't make a season but if yesterday's...
- I've been punching keys too long today. The only t...
- Things I'm thinking right now... All of my hate...
- Two things that have me slightly on edge today. Th...
- Finally finished my list of 100 Things... inspired...
- Many longtime visitors to my website are familiar ...
- Drafted my fantasy football team last night. We na...
- My friend Angela just got back from Burning Man. S...
- I'm going to be the luckiest testosterone factory ...
- Two quick things... my server was acting up and re...
-
▼
September
(40)
9/28/2002
I took a number of photos today with my new digital camera. The image below is the Martin Luther King monument in Yuerba Buena Gardens, just outside the Sony Metreon. I'll use some of the other images in a photo essay about tourism in San Francisco that I'll post sometime this weekend.
I also happened to catch the latest Jackie Chan feature, The Tuxedo. The best way for me to review it would in three words... Jennifer Love Hewitt! Honestly, the movie was rather enjoyable and it was nice to see Jackie Chan's matriculation from Action Star to just Star as this film depended much less on his physical abilities and much more on his comedic talents.
Right now I'm watching Hannibal and building the pages that will house my CD Swap catalog. Hope you'll participate! Here's a few of the CDs I've got to trade (keep in mind that this is just the first chunk of my collection):
Numbers
3 Doors Down-The Better Life
A-B
Tori Amos-Little Earthquakes
Tori Amos-Under The Pink
Art of Noise-Best Of The Art of Noise
Beatie Boys Anthology-Sounds of Science
Blink 182-The Mark, Tom & Travis Show
C-D
Coldplay-Parachutes
Counting Crows-August and Everything After
Depeche Mode-In Your Room
Depeche Mode-The Singles 86>98
Disturbed-Believe
E-F
Essential Selection Vol. One: Fatboy Slim & Paul Oakenfold
Everclear-Songs From An American Movie Volume One: Learning How to Smile
Everclear-Songs From An American Movie Volume Two: Good Time for a Bad Attitude
Everlast-Eat At Whitey's
Foo Fighters-Nothing Left To Lose
Fuel-Something Like Human
G-H
Garbage-Garbage
Global Underground-Arrivals
Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals-Burn To Shine
Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals-Live From Mars
I-J
Incubus-Make Yourself
K-L
Kid Rock-Devil Without A Cause
Korn-Follow The Leader
Led Zeppelin-Physical Graffiti
Leftfield-Rhythm & Stealth
Lenny Kravitz-5
Limp Bizkit-Significant Other
Limp Bizkit-Three Dollar Bill Y'all
Linkin Park-ReAnimation
M-N
Madonna-Music
Matchbox 20-Mad Season
Matchbox 20-Yourself or Someone Like You
Dave Matthews Band-Crash
Morcheeba-Fragments of Freedom
Muddy Waters-The Real Folk Blues
Nine Inch Nails-Broken
Nine Inch Nails-Down In It (remixes)
Nine Inch Nails-The Downward Spiral
Nine Inch Nails-The Fragile
Nine Inch Nails-Further Down The Spiral
Nine Inch Nails-Pretty Hate Machine
Nine Inch Nails-Things Falling Apart
New Radicals-Maybe You've Been Brainwashed Too
Nirvana-Unplugged in New York
O-P
The Offspring-Americana
Prodigy-The Fat of the Land
Profound Sounds Vol. One Josh Wink
Propellerheads-decksandrumsandrockandroll
Q-R
Rage Against The Machine-The Battle of Los Angeles
Rage Against The Machine-Evil Empire
Rage Against The Machine-Renegades
Rage Against The Machine-Rage Against The Machine
S-T
Sting-Brand New Day
Sugar Ray-14:59
TheThe-Naked Self
Third Eye Blind-Blue
Third Eye Blind-Third Eye Blind
U-V
U2-Rattle And Hum
W-X
Weezer-Weezer
XTC-Upsy Daisy Assortment
Y-Z
I also happened to catch the latest Jackie Chan feature, The Tuxedo. The best way for me to review it would in three words... Jennifer Love Hewitt! Honestly, the movie was rather enjoyable and it was nice to see Jackie Chan's matriculation from Action Star to just Star as this film depended much less on his physical abilities and much more on his comedic talents.
Right now I'm watching Hannibal and building the pages that will house my CD Swap catalog. Hope you'll participate! Here's a few of the CDs I've got to trade (keep in mind that this is just the first chunk of my collection):
Numbers
3 Doors Down-The Better Life
A-B
Tori Amos-Little Earthquakes
Tori Amos-Under The Pink
Art of Noise-Best Of The Art of Noise
Beatie Boys Anthology-Sounds of Science
Blink 182-The Mark, Tom & Travis Show
C-D
Coldplay-Parachutes
Counting Crows-August and Everything After
Depeche Mode-In Your Room
Depeche Mode-The Singles 86>98
Disturbed-Believe
E-F
Essential Selection Vol. One: Fatboy Slim & Paul Oakenfold
Everclear-Songs From An American Movie Volume One: Learning How to Smile
Everclear-Songs From An American Movie Volume Two: Good Time for a Bad Attitude
Everlast-Eat At Whitey's
Foo Fighters-Nothing Left To Lose
Fuel-Something Like Human
G-H
Garbage-Garbage
Global Underground-Arrivals
Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals-Burn To Shine
Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals-Live From Mars
I-J
Incubus-Make Yourself
K-L
Kid Rock-Devil Without A Cause
Korn-Follow The Leader
Led Zeppelin-Physical Graffiti
Leftfield-Rhythm & Stealth
Lenny Kravitz-5
Limp Bizkit-Significant Other
Limp Bizkit-Three Dollar Bill Y'all
Linkin Park-ReAnimation
M-N
Madonna-Music
Matchbox 20-Mad Season
Matchbox 20-Yourself or Someone Like You
Dave Matthews Band-Crash
Morcheeba-Fragments of Freedom
Muddy Waters-The Real Folk Blues
Nine Inch Nails-Broken
Nine Inch Nails-Down In It (remixes)
Nine Inch Nails-The Downward Spiral
Nine Inch Nails-The Fragile
Nine Inch Nails-Further Down The Spiral
Nine Inch Nails-Pretty Hate Machine
Nine Inch Nails-Things Falling Apart
New Radicals-Maybe You've Been Brainwashed Too
Nirvana-Unplugged in New York
O-P
The Offspring-Americana
Prodigy-The Fat of the Land
Profound Sounds Vol. One Josh Wink
Propellerheads-decksandrumsandrockandroll
Q-R
Rage Against The Machine-The Battle of Los Angeles
Rage Against The Machine-Evil Empire
Rage Against The Machine-Renegades
Rage Against The Machine-Rage Against The Machine
S-T
Sting-Brand New Day
Sugar Ray-14:59
TheThe-Naked Self
Third Eye Blind-Blue
Third Eye Blind-Third Eye Blind
U-V
U2-Rattle And Hum
W-X
Weezer-Weezer
XTC-Upsy Daisy Assortment
Y-Z
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: