Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
- 2003 (169)
-
2002
(248)
- December(24)
- November(20)
- October(18)
-
September(40)
- Sorry blog enthusiasts, passersby and other assort...
- I took a number of photos today with my new digita...
- When I'm King is today's quality link. I'd like to...
- I have decided that I will spearhead a massive CD ...
- Can't possibly resist linking this post about a fi...
- Frick... just wrote a great american novel and blo...
- This is the latest review I've written for Blogcri...
- I've written more copy in the last two weeks than ...
- Top 5 Songs (playing on my mp3 player at the momen...
- What a weekend. I'm worn out and I really didn't d...
- Guest reporter: Mike Tyson Firtht of all... I wan...
- The latest episode of the Little Ninja series ...
- A few years ago, Chicago fans pretty much set the ...
- Last night I checked out 100 Girls, a movie about ...
- True Confessions: I can be misogynistic at times....
- Many people probably visit here and wonder, "what'...
- I share three important experiences with famed fil...
- There are moments in time in which we realize that...
- So, I drew up the plans for the haunted house. It ...
- It's official! My building is going to be a haunte...
- Found this article on the evolution of smiley face...
- Here's my latest review on BlogCritics.com, a thou...
- My blog friend, Amelie has a great blog which has ...
- I've been told that some visitors can't see the po...
- Okay. Enough of that. Not to sound overly callous ...
- Bookcrossing.com has got to be the coolest thing I...
- Just in case you find yourself needing proof that ...
- Just when you thought that humans can not climb an...
- Vote you lazy bastards! Vote! This being a democr...
- I've always been a fan of black and white photogra...
- One game doesn't make a season but if yesterday's...
- I've been punching keys too long today. The only t...
- Things I'm thinking right now... All of my hate...
- Two things that have me slightly on edge today. Th...
- Finally finished my list of 100 Things... inspired...
- Many longtime visitors to my website are familiar ...
- Drafted my fantasy football team last night. We na...
- My friend Angela just got back from Burning Man. S...
- I'm going to be the luckiest testosterone factory ...
- Two quick things... my server was acting up and re...
- August(40)
- July(29)
- June(28)
- May(40)
- March(1)
- February(4)
- January(4)
- 2001 (161)
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2002
(248)
-
▼
September
(40)
- Sorry blog enthusiasts, passersby and other assort...
- I took a number of photos today with my new digita...
- When I'm King is today's quality link. I'd like to...
- I have decided that I will spearhead a massive CD ...
- Can't possibly resist linking this post about a fi...
- Frick... just wrote a great american novel and blo...
- This is the latest review I've written for Blogcri...
- I've written more copy in the last two weeks than ...
- Top 5 Songs (playing on my mp3 player at the momen...
- What a weekend. I'm worn out and I really didn't d...
- Guest reporter: Mike Tyson Firtht of all... I wan...
- The latest episode of the Little Ninja series ...
- A few years ago, Chicago fans pretty much set the ...
- Last night I checked out 100 Girls, a movie about ...
- True Confessions: I can be misogynistic at times....
- Many people probably visit here and wonder, "what'...
- I share three important experiences with famed fil...
- There are moments in time in which we realize that...
- So, I drew up the plans for the haunted house. It ...
- It's official! My building is going to be a haunte...
- Found this article on the evolution of smiley face...
- Here's my latest review on BlogCritics.com, a thou...
- My blog friend, Amelie has a great blog which has ...
- I've been told that some visitors can't see the po...
- Okay. Enough of that. Not to sound overly callous ...
- Bookcrossing.com has got to be the coolest thing I...
- Just in case you find yourself needing proof that ...
- Just when you thought that humans can not climb an...
- Vote you lazy bastards! Vote! This being a democr...
- I've always been a fan of black and white photogra...
- One game doesn't make a season but if yesterday's...
- I've been punching keys too long today. The only t...
- Things I'm thinking right now... All of my hate...
- Two things that have me slightly on edge today. Th...
- Finally finished my list of 100 Things... inspired...
- Many longtime visitors to my website are familiar ...
- Drafted my fantasy football team last night. We na...
- My friend Angela just got back from Burning Man. S...
- I'm going to be the luckiest testosterone factory ...
- Two quick things... my server was acting up and re...
-
▼
September
(40)
9/03/2002
I'm going to be the luckiest testosterone factory in my immediate vicinity this NFL season! Why? Well because my GF has instituted a more is best ideology when it comes to NFL games. We're plunking down the coin for NFL Sunday Ticket through Direct TV which means that every Sunday through January I will be locked in my spacious living room watching all the games in 40 Inch big screen glory.
You, I am sure, are jealous even if you don't like football. To put it into perspective, let's say you love knitting. Let's say that every Sunday, they release every new yarn available, but release only one or two new colors per geographic area (so that in San Francisco, you only get the San Francisco colored yarns). Getting Direct TV with NFL Sunday Ticket is akin to being able to get the very latest yarn colors the moment they are released... all of them, regardless of your geographic location.
On a side note, girls, if you're looking for a man, the easiest way to land one is to use Sunday Ticket. Just get NFL Sunday Ticket installed in your home, put out an ad that says something like, "Beautiful, vivacious, sports aficionado seeks muscular, intelligent, fiscally solvent hunk to help me watch 16 NFL games every Sunday. Snacks optional, beer mandatory! Submit your photo and NFL fantasy roster asap for consideration!"
Use that and you'll get guys clamoring for your digits (phone and NFL feeds). You wouldn't even have to know anything about football and you would be knee deep in man-show neanderthals bringing you gifts of pizza and buffalo wings. Of course, if you'd prefer to compete for dates, you could just make the rounds at the usual bars and have to deal with all those hootchie marina girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: