Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

9/16/2002
There are moments in time in which we realize that we should be thankful. I do not have them often but when I do, they are pretty strong. This is one of those times. Growing up, I was always on the outside, looking in at all the people who had it better than I did. The people whose lives I envied. Smiling, confident, utterly satiated with life. This morning, passing the pretty row houses on Russian Hill, it dawned on me that I am now one of those people. I am thankful for what I have. I am thankful for who I have become. I am most thankful, that it is almost October... my favorite month of the year. Go outside, bask in the warm Fall sunshine and be thankful for what you have...

0 comments: