Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

9/24/2002
I've written more copy in the last two weeks than I've written in the previous three months combined. That'll happen when you're writing every word on a brand new website. Yeah, you read that right... my company is launching a new website while every other company seems to be divesting itself from its present online commitments. The only difference being that the offering of this new website has a built in and rabid fan base which will equate to profitability almost immediately. I've also spent many an evening/early morning finishing a screenplay that I hope to shop around to a few writing contests. I know... pipe dream but if you don't dream you're not really living as far as I'm concerned. How has Tuesday been treating you?

0 comments: