Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

9/09/2002
One game doesn't make a season but if yesterday's blowout win over the Cincinatti Bengals is any indication of what I can expect week in, week out, from the San Diego Chargers, I'm going to be in San Diego in January watching the Chargers in the superbowl! With their surprising 34-6 win over a less than lackluster Bengals team yesterday, San Diego stands atop the AFC West! I missed the game since my Satellite Dish wasn't connected until 2:30 pm but still caught highlights and they looked good. Damn good. Of course, San Diego started out the season well but managed to finish second to last in the league! On the Direct TV front... wooohooo! Lots of stuff to watch and all in crystal clear digital feed! Next weekend I'll be sitting comfortably in front of my big screen watching EVERY SINGLE NFL GAME!

0 comments: