Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

9/11/2002
Okay. Enough of that. Not to sound overly callous or anything but reverence of a catostrophic event can only be taken so far. I believe in fighting for what you believe in. Some things in life are too important to be passive about. I believe that this is the last time we should commemorate 9/11. Remember the cost of freedom but commemorating this attrocious event just rewards terrorism and cowardice in general. I believe that the only way to eliminate violence is to eliminate the violent. You want to change the world? Start with yourself. Don't preach to me about my eating habits or my religion (or lack thereof) or my political beliefs. Don't allow others to fill your head with their perspective. I believe it was Clinton (George not Bill) who once said, "Free your mind and your ass will follow!" I believe that if you shake it like you own it, no one can terrorize you!

0 comments: