Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

9/26/2002
I have decided that I will spearhead a massive CD Copy Swap. I'm going to catalog all my CDs... every single one no matter if it embarrasses me. My thought is that I will post them (or a link to the catalog here) and let people pick and choose. Then, I'll burn a copy of that CD for them. All you'll have to do is supply a copy of your favorite CD for me (preferably one that isn't on my list. Sound good? Here's how I propose it work: 1. Check out my list (still unpublished). 2. Send me copy of your favorite CD of all time and include a self-addressed envelope (A P.O. Box or work addy is fine if you think I'm the stalking type) 3. In return I'll send you a copy of the CDs you chose from my list (I'll also include a custom disc label, liner notes and a fresh-looking CD case! Who's interested? The upside is three fold: One, you get to share your favorite music; Two, you get a cd you want; and Three, I'll name any demon I may spawn after you! The other way we could do this would be for me to just request you send me a copy of a random CD and I reciprocate by sending you a copy of a random CD. The cool thing about this way being that I could in theory be sending you the random CD created by some other stranger other than me. Sort of a blind cd exchange...

0 comments: