Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

3/07/2001
Earlier, I posted a few words about watching a human train wreck. Today, I was the human train wreck. Same project, different target. I've been so busy these last couple of weeks that I've been neglecting important things...Friends have started wondering if I'm blacklisting them and making comments to my other friends about being dramatic in describing how busy I am. This is the first time since this morning that I've even been near my desk! I no longer need to go on a diet because my boss helped himself to about twenty pounds of ass cheek that he decided to chew off. That isn't dramatic that's fact. On top of it all, I have a friend that isn't being honest with me and making my life infinitely more difficult than I wish it to be...is that friendship?

comment?

0 comments: