Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

3/07/2001
It's Thursday morning at 2 a.m. and I'm still at work. Josh the amazing flash artist is trying to ensure that my boss doesn't lop off the rest of my ass later today. The whole deal really boils down to the wow factor. If he looks at the project and then makes that particular exclamation, everything will be fine. If he doesn't, I might as well start packing it in. Not that they would fire me or anything like that but I've been in situations before in which just one instance of failure shades everything from that point forward. So, regardless of what time I actually leave the building, I'll just have to shake my ass back by 9:30 a.m. What did I say in an earlier post about the benefits of working for a dotcom? In a fit of sleep deprivational ecstasy, I came across this site that spits out your CYBORG NAME when you enter your real name. Mine was Electronic Digital Worker Assembled for Repair and Destruction! Has a nice ring to it and pretty appropriate all things considered.

comment?

0 comments: