Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

3/30/2001
A few days since my last post. I've been so busy and happy at work lately that I couldn't find the time to search within myself to whip up something appreciably interesting to share. A few thoughts and comments this morning: 1. On the bus ride to work today (the 19 Polk for those of you who are interested) the bus driver said, "For all you dot com folks on the bus this morning I just want to say that in two weeks, none of y’all will have jobs...just want you to remember that I said that!” I thought to myself, “You’re a fucking bus driver with Muni which means you’re grossly over-weight, under-educated, obnoxiously rude and you’re most likely a raging alcoholic, wife beater! Where you can find the balls to string together sentences filled with such blatant ignorance is beyond my capacity to understand. The only way you could be more over-paid and under-talented would be if you were Celine Dion!” I was tempted to tell him to take one less hit on the crack pipe before coming to work in the morning but he was as big as he was stupid so I wisely kept my commentary to myself. 2. I hate when people lie to me. 3. I need a vacation on some tropical isle with my surfboard and an intelligent, buxom & adventurous female companion. Bonus points & free airline tickets awarded to said female if she is into short, mean-spirited, fat, balding Hispanics with little if any tolerance for stupidity. 4. I’m in a mood today that may bode ill for anyone who has to deal with me. Just a friendly warning.

comment?

0 comments: