Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

3/05/2001
Ever see a human train wreck? I mean, watch a situation that you don't want to see unfold and yet, be compelled through natural curiousity as well as through necessity to see some one have their ass handed to them on a plate? I just watched something like that and it hurt my head! I have so much work to do between now and tomorrow morning but I think my head is full. I'm having a hard time concentrating on anything remotely work-related. Maybe this few minutes I spend on More Inhuman Than Human will give me the opportunity to rest my aching psyche. On that note, here's a bit of time-wasting, brain-loosening content on one of my rapidly climbing favorite sites! Shawks on AtomFilms.

comment?

0 comments: