Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

3/07/2001
I just made a goat cheese pizza for a co-worker who is working on a project that I am producing. While this may be construed as a nice thing to do be rest assured I’m not that nice. I'm doing it so that he can keep working on the project that will most likely result in me having my ass handed over on a plate tomorrow. Here's a question for you out there. Hypothetically speaking, which person would you choose if you had to choose between the two: someone who understands you but constantly disappoints you or someone who can't understand you but would never disappoint you? I'm currently writing trivia blurbs that magically appear after you solve jigsaw puzzles. It’s interesting because I get to learn a few more pieces of useless information to add to my library. My old room mate Brian used to tell me that I knew just enough to be dangerous. I used to take that as a compliment but I don't know any more. I'm kinda burned out right now. I just don't know about some things and it could be my lack of sleep and heavy workload talking here but I need a vacation. Somewhere tropical. I'm thinking after our new site launches in late April, I may take a week off and go surfing in Maui.

comment?

0 comments: