Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

3/07/2001
This morning, a bit of wisdom that I grok'd last night. Don't eat left-over Thai food at 10 pm while watching Terminator 2. I don't feel so good this A.M. and my guess is the Pad Thai & Gai-Kra Prow decided to stage an uprising sometime between midnight and 6 A.M. The food was fine, I just think I indulged much too late. I'm also getting fat. I'm not talking the I should work out more version of chunky...I'm talking, changing-the-air-pressure-in-any-given-closed-space fat! I guess what I could do is go on the Banana Republic Diet. Which involves buying bigger clothes that hang off me thereby creating the illusion that I have lost weight. Pretty ingenious, no? If you're interested in participating in a dietary regime with me, choose your poison: Weight Loss or Weight Illusion.

comment?

0 comments: